Saturday 23 September 2017



Prayer of a simple soul

Dear Mother you say to me
Let nothing trouble you …………………
Something happens I am troubled, no peace of mind, no sleep and I become restless and disturbed and disturb others as well.

Dear Mother you say to me
Let nothing frighten you………………….
But I get frightened very easily even for small things and loose courage, strength and what not..

Dear Mother you say to me
All things pass away…………………….
But I hold on to many things, not ready to give up easily.

Dear Mother you say to me
Patience obtains all things……………………
But I have no patience at all, whatever has to be done must be finished at once, cannot wait for another second. It has to be done quickly.

Dear Mother you say to me
All things changes God alone suffices………………….
But I find very difficult to change, help me to have the courage to change what I cannot change and to go forward. I am most feeble,
Weak and imperfect, I ask you dear Mother help me, guide me in my difficulties, doubts, trials and misunderstanding. That I too may accept Gods plan in my life and conform my will to HIS will.
Amen.

Carmel of Mangalore

(Based on the BOOK MARK OF ST. TERESA)


No comments: