Tuesday 27 August 2019


God’s ever lasting Love.



The Word of God is not only spoken
Many centuries before
But today to you and to me it is spoken
So let us listen to his voice.

“ I have loved you with an everlasting love”
No matter what you have done
His word brings new hope
Let us trust in his infinite love.

“ you are precious in my eyes
And honored I love you”
At times we may fall into sins
With open arms God says I love you.

“Can a woman forget her child
Even if these forget I will never forget you”
Though we may feel rejected
God’s love is stronger than a mother’s love.

“As the father has loved me
So have I loved you”
Father”s love for Jesus is infinite
Jesus love for us too is infinite

Let us ponder on God’s Word
Experience his love in daily life
Share a spark of that love
Let it’s flame spread through the world.




























































  














  

No comments: